Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anchor link within thread not open new tab

Options
  • 25-10-2010 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭

Hi, not sure if its my browser as of yet but I want to create an anchor link within a thread that doesn't open in a new tab/window. The links I have created so far open in a new tab.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

As far as I understand, hyperlinks open in a new window (target="_blank") as standard, there isn't a code you can attach to open in existing window.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Thought as much but I'm having trouble with my browser so wasn't sure. How come boards doesn't allow the html code be used in posts? I see its possible